Re: [sw360-dev] tracing editing steps in couchdb documents

Hi,

that is also what I understood. right now we do not have such functionality as a feature in the UI nor thrift API and it was not my intent to propose this.

But I would find this useful for debugging purposes when querying the couchdb UI, tracing back what might have happened. I have a situation now where a user claims to have entered a value that was not stored and I would like to understand better what happened when by whom.

Kind regards, Michael