[sw360-dev] sw360 - sw360vagrant aws provider update

Dear sw360 users,

I have some news for you about sw360 and AWS hosting.

What do you think about an automated software which allows you to create a sw360 portal application on AWS.

I would like kindly inform you that we enhanced the sw360 vagrant application.

You can now specify your provider system.

You can choose between local environment via virtualbox or AWS as provider system.

This new vagrant setup allows you to build the sw360 portal on an EC2 instance of AWS.

Its supports to spawn individual sw360 portal instances.

For more details, see sw360vagrant.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Thomas