From: sw360-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sw360-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kristan Johannes (INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Sent: Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018 15:21
To: sw360 developer discussions
Subject: [sw360-dev] Proposal sub project for Eclipse SW360

Hi,

We would like to propose a sub project to SW360 for a tool that can be integrated into the build process and interacts with SW360 to generate compliance related artifacts. Attached you will find our project proposal. Any comments are appreciated. Especially the name needs to be chosen. I would go for SW360 Antenna. What do you think?

If there are no objections from anyone of you I would submit the project proposal tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Johannes

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dr. Johannes Kristan

Open Source Services (INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 30 726112-432 | Fax +49 30 726112-100 | Johannes.Kristan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn

Back to the top