[sw360-dev] Telco Today: Notes

Hi,

just a few notes what we talked about today:

Question maven or gradle:

* proposal is to make feature branch with gradle based build to see if the sw360portal project works.

* point is that Alex, Maximilian, Michael do not have any gradle experience.

* maven is not needed very often, so, migration could be low effort, Kai plans show a prototype at some point in future to have the gradle for sw360portal.

When will sw360rest be part of the rest?

* maybe it would be good to have the frontend in one repo, and the rest (rest service and thrift) in another.

* long term plan would be to go for it. But the functionality should be stabilized.

* Note that sw360 started this way and it was a mess to synchronize but different repos. at that time many changes spanned over both front end backend at the same time.

Kai, Maximilian, Alex, please add or correct if I missed s.th.

Kind regards, Michael

Back to the top