Re: [sumo-user] duaRouter error

I don't have time to run many iterations of duarouter, sorry.
Please prepare the following:

all input files to make duarouter (or sumo) crash including the respective configuration file. You should be able to copy these files from your iteration folder. Put everything into a zip archive and attach it.

Am Mo., 2. Sept. 2024 um 12:43 Uhr schrieb Pardo-Gonzalez,GR (pgt) via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Dear Jakob,

I am sorry for the delay. I lost the email and forgot to respond.

Attached you will find the code that will let you reproduce the error. When the number of route alternatives is very high the error occurs faster.

I would appreciate a lot if you could please help me finding out the issue.

Best,
Germán

From: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jakob Erdmann via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 27 August 2024 13:46
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] duaRouter error

Please provide input files for reproducing the problem along with the arguments to duaIterate.py

Am Di., 27. Aug. 2024 um 11:24 Uhr schrieb Pardo-Gonzalez,GR (pgt) via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

After running various iterations of duaRouter and SUMO for some reason duaRouter crashes and outputs empty files. This happens after many iterations or if I set the number of maximum alternative routes very high.

The error that appears in the console is the following:

But the file 'output.rou.alt.xml' is the output from duaRouter.

Does anyone know why this is happening? When I run duaIterate under the same parameters it does not happen.

Best,
Germán