[sumo-user] Question about 2 way junction pedestrian traffic

Dear SUMO Community,

During my initial learning phase, I encountered some challenges in implementing pedestrian crossings and walking areas at a single-section intersection as depicted in an example image. sidewalk crossing position is in the middle of the road with only net and rou code.

Could anyone kindly direct me to a sample code or resources for a 2-way junction with pedestrian crossings? I believe this would significantly aid in my understanding of the necessary configurations. Additionally, any tips or further guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Desong Chen

Back to the top