Re: [sumo-user] libsumo for traffic signal logic change

Please try again with the latest dev version. We just fixed a bug related to libsumo and the Logic constructor. https://github.com/eclipse-sumo/sumo/issues/15164#event-13427282889

Am So., 7. Juli 2024 um 10:43 Uhr schrieb Sasan Amini via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Dear all,
I had a script for manipulation of tls logic using traci and since I
wasn't happy with the speed of the simulation, I decided to use
libsumo instead of traci. Everything works fine except the part where
I use:
traci.trafficlight.setProgramLogic(tlsID=key,logic=traci.trafficlight.Logic(programID='0',type=0,currentPhaseIndex=idx,phases=ps))
and I get an error libsumo complaining:
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'programID'

I assume not all traci methods are fully defined in libsumo, am I right?

As always, thanks for any tips,
Sasan

P.S. I am using SUMO v.1.20 and also tried it on latest nightly build
and I only changed at the beginning of my code where I import libsumo
as follows:
import libsumo as traci (instead of import traci)