Re: [sumo-user] Problem with emissions model

Thank you for your example. The problem has been corrected (https://github.com/eclipse-sumo/sumo/issues/15079) in the development version and you can obtain a fresh binary tomorrow at
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#nightly_snapshots

Am Mo., 24. Juni 2024 um 11:12 Uhr schrieb Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>:
With the exception of electricity consumption (which can be negative due to recuperation) all emission values should be strictly positive. If you find something to the contrary, please open up a new github issue at https://github.com/eclipse-sumo/sumo/issues/new and attach a minimal example scenario to replicate the problem (as a zip archive).

regards,
Jakob