Re: [sumo-user] Problem with emissions model

With the exception of electricity consumption (which can be negative due to recuperation) all emission values should be strictly positive. If you find something to the contrary, please open up a new github issue at https://github.com/eclipse-sumo/sumo/issues/new and attach a minimal example scenario to replicate the problem (as a zip archive).

regards,
Jakob