[sumo-user] Pedestrian attributes.

Hi

I have created a simple pedestrian scenario. I am experimenting with pedestrian attributes. It is not clear to me how the impatience attribute should be defined with respect to pedestrians. I want to retrieve values from impatienceĀ attribute, but I'm not sure how. Please let me know how to do that.

Please find attached my scenario and the refred link.

Integrate Existing SUMO Scenarios | Eclipse MOSAIC ā€“ A Multi-Domain and Multi-Scale Simulation Framework for Connected and Automated Mobility

Best ,

Pallavi.