Re: [sumo-user] no shape

Having no shape means that there is no extra geometry information between the from- and to-junction (because the road is simply a straight line or the data is missing in OSM). The lanes will still get a shape as usual. You can define additional shape points in netedit using move-mode by dragging with the mouse.