Re: [sumo-user] Manually switch traffic lights

Setting high durations for the variable-duration phases is the recommended approach. If the phase defines an minDur value, than not defining 'maxDur' will set it to the maximum possible time value automatically.
If you're only using 'duration' you must pick a large number yourself.