Re: [sumo-user] How to remove edges that are not used in a road network

Dear Jakob and Mirko,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I will try it.

with best regards

On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 2:00 PM Jakob Erdmann via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1. use https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Routes.html#route2selpy to generate a selection file for all used edges,
2. use netedit selection mode to load this file
3. use the 'select parents' (in selection mode side frame) operation to ensure that all the junctions belonging to these edges are selected as well
4. press the 'reduce' button (in selection mode side frame)  to remove everything except for the selected things.