[sumo-user] How to remove edges that are not used in a road network

Dear SUMO team,

We created a simulated road network using osmwebwizard.py. Our road network is big.

netconvert --sumo-net-file osm.net.xml --lefthand --remove-edges.by-vclass hov,taxi,bus,delivery,transport,lightrail,cityrail,rail_slow,rail_fast,motorcycle,bicycle,pedestrian -o osm_netconvert.net.xml
netconvert --sumo-net-file osm.net.xml --lefthand --no-internal-links --keep-edges.by-vclass passenger --remove-edges.isolated true --remove-edges.by-type highway.track,highway.services,highway.unsurfaced -o osm_netconvert.net.xml

We have used netconvert to remove some edges. We would like to know if there is any way to remove edges that are not used without manually using netedit. Could you give any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance.

with best regards

Back to the top