Re: [sumo-user] Simpla problem

Put
 <vehicleSelectors value="car" /> into your simpla config.

Am So., 9. Juni 2024 um 17:35 Uhr schrieb Amir hkr via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello All,

I have a question regarding Simpla. I have attached my rou and simpla.cfg files.

In my scenario, I want to use platooning for one specific vehicle type. Based on my route file, I have defined "car", "leader", etc., for platooning, and created a flow definition for them. Additionally, I have another vehicle type called "noplt" which I do not want to participate in platooning. I also created a simpla.cfg file for this setup.

The problem is that when I run the simulation, all vehicles from all types start to form platoons. How can I solve this problem?

Thank you!