Re: [sumo-user] Schema for selection file for generateParkingAreas.py

set option --random-capacity if you want random capacity.

Am Mo., 10. Juni 2024 um 07:56 Uhr schrieb Rohan Verma via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Dear Mirko,
I have been using the following snippet for generating random parking areas: python tools\generateParkingAreas.py -n net1.net.xml -o random_parking.add.xml --selection-file selected.txt --length 6 --space-length 6 --width 3.20 --min 1 --max 6 --angle 0
1. Why do all the parking areas have six capacity? I hoped that it would be a random number between 1 to 6.
2. Is there a way to set the number of parking areas generated? For example, I want to generate parking areas on the given set of edges randomly, but I do not want the parking capacity/areas to exceed a fixed number.
I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks and regards,
Rohan