Re: [sumo-user] Optimizing sumo simulations by configuring enabling infrastructure configuration

No Literature, this is all from personal experience:
- routing can be parallelized with option --device.rerouting.threads   and potentially sped up further with other routing algorithms: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Routing.html#routing_algorithms
- Large Caches and high single-core performance will help
- option --threads is rather experimental and the speedup is low: using 16 cores can give a modest speedup (i.e. 2-3)