Re: [sumo-user] Unsubscribe

Robert, I've tried to do it, but I haven't received any email to reset my password. I don't know what to do anymore.

Best regards

Em qua., 15 de mai. de 2024, 06:45, Robert.Hilbrich--- via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

Dear Hugo,

you can request a new password for your Eclipse account here:

Once you’ve are logged in, you can manage your mailing list subscriptions on the Mailing List page.

Best,
Robert