[sumo-user] E3 detector vehiclesum not giving the total amount of vehicles assigned.

I created a simulation that should run for 3600 seconds and that should have a total of 3052 vehicles.

I place my E3 detectors and they corresponding datEntry and datExit, but whenever I get my output file, the amount of vehicles in vehicleSum (even including vehicleSumWithin) is almost 1000 vehicles below the total amount I included in my demand.

Why is this and is there a way to fix it?

Back to the top