Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] incorrect street directions from shp to sumo.net

Datum: 2024-03-04T16:16:05+0100

Von: "fereshte jafari" <j.fereshte1993@xxxxxxxxx>

An: "Mirko Barthauer" <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

You are right. Without  --speed-in-kmh t --type-files osmNetconvert4.typ options the generated network is well constructed. Therefore, the problem is caused by the typefile. Could you please try it with my type file too which is attached here and let me know the problem of the typefile?

Regards,
Fereshteh