Re: [sumo-user] Calculation of travel times

You can use E3 detectors to obtain time-mean speed over specific parts.

Am Mo., 15. Jan. 2024 um 12:37 Uhr schrieb Mirko Barthauer via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear Rohan,

your request is quite specific, such that there is no exact match with the existing output options of sumo. What if you divide the route into separate components, then measure the travel times of these shorter routes and then aggregate the data as you like?

  • create routes of the one to few edges you want to evaluate separately
  • add a rerouter item at every end of such a route
  • write travel times with vehicle routes output
  • use "replacedOnEdge" and "replacedAtTime" data to reconstruct the single route travel times

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----