[sumo-user] od2trips return nothing with no error message

Hello,

I am trying to use od2trips to generate pedestrian trips from the OD matrix. Here is the command I used: od2trips -n taz.xml -z od.xml -o trips.xml. It returned no error message but also no output file.
Here is how my taz file looks like:
image.png
And here is the od file:
image.png

What made me really confused is that I got the output file when I ran the command for the first time. Then I changed the name of each taz and I cannot get anything.  Could you please help me figure out what's going on?

Thanks!

Rachael

Back to the top