Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Fwd: I can’t set libsumo library

Datum: 2024-02-06T15:06:47+0100

Von: "Milad Sasha" <milad.sasha70@xxxxxxxxx>

An: "Mirko Barthauer" <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Mirko Barthauer

Thank you for your repl. Actually I am transportation engineer and your words are not easy to understand for me.
I have downloaded and installed SUMO. Then to use libsumo in c++ I have added the header and the .lib files into visual studio. But the problem is when I run the c++ code , it has errors. I think the error is because the library is not built or maybe because I need to access the source code or build the SUMO . Actually I don’t know what the problem is. Since It is first time I am using libsumo. Therefore I will appreciate if you guide me how to set libsumo in c++ and solve this problem.
Thank you very much

Milad