Re: [sumo-user] Calculating Rerouting Time

Hi Rohan,

you can track the times the vehicle was rerouted using the vehicle route output. The stops of a vehicle are recorded in the stop output. By combining information from both sources you should be able to get the additional travel time induced by rerouting.

Regarding your other questions:

1. Flow-generated vehicles adhere to a defined naming scheme: Their id is "<flow-ID>.<index>". Thus you can iterate through all vehicles from traci.vehicle.getIDList and collect data from vehicles which follow the naming scheme.

2. Parking means the vehicle has planned to stop. Use traci.vehicle.getNextStops to get information about the stops ahead.

3. Rerouters can be restricted to certain vehicle types. If the vehicle is concerned by the rerouter, then it will be rerouted.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----