[sumo-user] Calculating Rerouting Time

Dear community,
I have a scenario where vehicles attempt to park. If the parking space is already occupied, then the vehicles reroute to another parking space. I wish to calculate the time spent during this rerouting, i.e., from when the vehicle starts to reroute to when it finally parks. Can I obtain this information?
I tried using "waitingTime", but it also includes time spent in traffic jams.
Also, can TraCI be used to obtain the following information:
1. What is the average speed of all the vehicles of a particular flow present in the simulation in the last timestamp?
2. What parking space is a particular vehicle heading towards?
3. If I change the stop of a vehicle using TraCI, and the changed destination has a rerouter, will the vehicle reroute?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks and regards,
Rohan

Back to the top