Re: [sumo-user] question about intersection allwaystop rule

Hi Yanglan,

at this type of intersections, the arrival distribution of vehicles is crucial. The all-way stop rules are explained on Wikipedia. I think you cannot say anything about which direction has which share without knowing more about the vehicles' arrival distributions.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----