Re: [sumo-user] change the lane function during the simulation

Hi Tianli,

you cannot add/remove connections during the simulation. Every connection you want to use has to be defined in advance. What you can do dynamically: define who can access a connection (traci.lane.setAllowed). Now I am unsure whether this will work well because SUMO intersection logics uses the defined connections to derive right-of-way rules.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----