[sumo-user] change the lane function during the simulation

Hello,
To adapt to the changing traffic flow, I intend to switch the function of a lane during the simulation, such as switching the left-turn lane to the straight lane. So I obtained the real-time simulation results by traci and modified the net-file when the simulation results reached the set value. But the running simulated network was not updated in real time and the modification couldn't be implemented. I wonder if there's a better way to achieve this goal. Or I could achieve it by adjusting the path of the vehicle in real time.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Tianli

Back to the top