Re: [sumo-user] Showing vehicle type in sumo-gui

Dear Mohit,

you can customise how vehicles are displayed by providing a bitmap for each vehicle type (see vType attribute imgFile). There is the option to display a text next to the vehicle, too, using generic parameters and choosing one parameter in the visualisation settings. The latter solution is limited to single vehicles, though, as parameter key-value pairs defined in the vehicle type are not taken into account.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----