Re: [sumo-user] WG: AW: multi-lane area detector (e2) value retrieval bug

Hi Mirko,

sorry for the delayed feedback. Working with sumo version 1.19, it seems that the problem persists only in Windows 11 not in Linux (Ubuntu).

Best regards,
Manos

Στις Τετ 1 Νοε 2023 στις 11:56 π.μ., ο/η Mirko Barthauer <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:

Hi Manos,

on my side it looks fine. Are you sure you use the fresh libsumo version? The change in source code is not related to libsumo/TraCI itself but to data storage of detectors, so there shouldn't be any difference on how you access the data.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----