Betreff: [sumo-user] Platoon control

Datum: 2023-11-30T21:11:40+0100

Von: "AM kb via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,
I have a simulation consisting of 12 vehicles in a platoon and I want to know if is there any way to dynamically change the maximum number of vehicles in a platoon via Traci. For example, if the number of vehicles in the platoon is 12 and after 100 seconds the platoon is created I want to change the maximum number of vehicles in the platoon.
Best regards,
Amir

Back to the top