Re: [sumo-user] SUMO Simulation: Vehicle Count Discrepancy

If it is about inserting the maximum of vehicles, then please use the flow attribute departPos="last". Maybe look at our FAQ section which contains similar topics #1 #2.

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] SUMO Simulation: Vehicle Count Discrepancy

Datum: 2023-11-22T13:23:10+0100

Von: "Simon Michael" <simongeb145@xxxxxxxxx>

An: "Mirko Barthauer" <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you for your feedback, Mirko. Just I need to insert all the vehicles in the simulation to create congestion.

I have set the departSpeed to 10 m/s and the traffic volume to 2400 vehicles per hour, but only 1400 vehicles were simulated.

Do you have any suggestions on how to create congestion, please?

Kind Regards