Betreff: [sumo-user] SUMO Simulation: Vehicle Count Discrepancy

Datum: 2023-11-21T13:40:15+0100

Von: "Simon Michael via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Everyone,
I am working on a SUMO simulation with one lane and a traffic flow rate of 1800 Veh/hr. The simulation duration is one hour (3600 seconds) and I generated FCD output. However, the number of vehicles simulated is less than the traffic flow. Only 1200 vehicles were simulated. Can anyone help me with this issue, please? I have attached my cfg file. Thanks

--
Simon Michael
Road and Transport Engineer

Back to the top