Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Issue Generating Trip File with od2trips

Datum: 2023-11-08T17:11:17+0100

Von: "Jatin Senjaliya" <jatins2708@xxxxxxxxx>

An: "Mirko Barthauer" <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Mirko,

Thank you for your response.

To clarify, I'm not getting any output file at all. Only the error log file is generated, which is empty. I've also tried running the command with the --verbose option to capture more details, but unfortunately, I could not identify the problem and am still encountering the same problem.

I have attached the required files for reference, including the districts.taz.xml and od matrix (in tazrelation format) files. From the attached od matrix files, I was only able to get the output trip file for Pendler purposed od matrix, while for others purposed od matrix, I am not getting any output nor error messages. Hopefully, these will help you replicate the problem and provide further insights into what might be going wrong.

Once again, thank you for your support. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Jatin