[sumo-user] Issue Generating Trip File with od2trips

Dear SUMO Users,

I hope this email finds you well. I am facing an issue while generating a trip file using the od2trips command in SUMO. The command runs without error or warning messages, and the error log file, "el_odtrips_br_hw.xml," is empty. However, I'm not getting any output trips or routesĀ file.

Here's the command I'm using:

"%SUMO_HOME%\bin\od2trips" -n districts.taz.xml --tazrelation-files od_matrix_bringen_pkw_hinweg.xml -o odtrips_br_pkw_hw.xml --timeline.day-in-hours --timeline <tmeline in 24 hr format> --vtype DIST_ID_Br_HW --prefix pkw_br_hw --error-log el_odtrips_br_hw.xml

I have successfully generated a trip file using a different purpose of the OD matrix (tazrelation) and the same district (TAZ) file, so it seems like the issue is specific to this command.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions to resolve this problem. If anyone has encountered a similar issue or can provide insights into what might be going wrong, your assistance would be invaluable.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Jatin

Back to the top