Re: [sumo-user] Routes from counting data

Dear Mikro,

I changed the projParameter. Now the error is like this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\2023.10\tools\detector\mapDetectors.py", line 109, in <module>
    main()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\2023.10\tools\detector\mapDetectors.py", line 87, in main
    x, y = net.convertLonLat2XY(lon, lat)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools\sumolib\net\__init__.py", line 468, in convertLonLat2XY
    x, y = self.getGeoProj()(lon, lat)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\Sumo\tools\sumolib\net\__init__.py", line 449, in getGeoProj
    import pyproj
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pyproj'

regards,
Fereshteh