Re: [sumo-user] Another possibly severe problem of induction loops in SUMO

Hi Yu,

you are completely right. Thank you for looking closely into this part of SUMO. The induction loop detector length feature has been retrofitted last year but the speed formula hadn't been updated. This has been corrected and you can either build fresh SUMO binaries from Github source or wait for tomorrow's development binaries to try it out.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----