[sumo-user] Vehicle Count Mismatch Issue:

Respected Sir,

In my simulation scenario, I am inserting the vehicles as per the available dataset, along with their respective "depart speed" mentioned in the dataset.
The length of the road segment is 420m in my simulation, as per the dataset.
Now, I am counting the vehicles on my road stretch of 420m every minute during the simulation and observing the space-mean speed.
But this vehicle count does not match the dataset, and the space-mean speed is also higher than the dataset. I am not able to figure out the reason for this vehicle count and space-mean speed mismatch.
I have also enclosed the graphs for your reference.
Kindly help me rectify this issue.

Regards,
Mayank