[sumo-user] libsumo bug (sumo v1.17) in setProgramLogic

Hi all,

Since I updated sumo to v1.17 when I use traci everything works fine in my script but when I use libsumo I get the following error in this line of code self.sumo.trafficlight.setProgramLogic(self.tls_id, self.program_logic) => TypeError: in method 'trafficlight_setProgramLogic', argument 2 of type 'libsumo::TraCILogic const &'. I guess that it should be a bug because traci works fine.

Best regards,
Manos

Back to the top