Re: [sumo-user] Automatically add second sidewalk to one-way edges

Both-sided sidewalks on one-way streets should be imported from OSM already. Can you provide a small sample of OSM data along with the netconvert options you are currently using?

Fixing all edges with netedit is still possible. It just takes a few more steps (-:

1a. in select mode, select all lanes with attribute 'allow' and the filter value "=pedestrian"  (selects all sidewalks)
1b. click 'select parents'
1c. invert selection
1d. save selection to file (nosidewalks.txt)
1e. invert selection
2. right-click on a *selected* one-directional edge and select "add reverse direction"
3a. invert the selection (this selects all the added edges but also all the edges that didn't have a sidewalk to begin with)
3b. set selection modification mode to 'remove'
3c. load selection from nosidewalks.txt (now only the new reverse edges are selected)
4. use inspect mode to set numLanes for all selected edges to 1 (which keeps only the sidewalk)

Am Di., 9. Mai 2023 um