[sumo-user] Automatically add second sidewalk to one-way edges

Hello,

Is there any way to add a second sidewalk at the left side of every one-way road in the network?
I am having troubles with pedestrian simulations in junctions like this one I show. The problem is the lack of sidewalks at the left sides of both edges, which are present in reality. And as my network has lots of edges, I would find useful a tool that creates those sidewalks automatically, instead of creating them one by one with netedit.

Kind regards,
Alejandro
image.png

--