[sumo-user] Define different vType by leader types

Hi,

I have a mixed traffic scenario (say mixed of AV and HV) and would like to define vehicle types that differ by the types of leader vehicles. In other words, I need 4 vehicle types in this case: vType for HV when following other HVs, vType for HV when following AVs; and vice versa.

I am wondering whether sumo can do this. If not, are there any hints on how to achieve this?

Thanks,
Cindy

Back to the top