Re: [sumo-user] Triggered start

Note, that containerTriggered="true" and triggered="true" (for persons) are the old (obsolete) form, since there are now additional things that can be triggers.
Unfortunately, the documentation was incomplete until now. Please refer to the updated description: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles%2C_Vehicle_Types%2C_and_Routes.html#triggered_stops