Re: [sumo-user] the offset

According to SUMO docs, the attribute "offset" means The initial time offset of the program.  That is, if we set offset="10", the first phase of tlLogic will begin at the time 10s in the simulation world.
In a sense, absolute offset.

---- Replied Message ----
From ѦÌïÀò<xuetli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date 4/6/2023 21:07
To sumo-user<sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject [sumo-user] the offset
Hello,
When I writed the tllogic part of the net file, I found the offset label but I don't know its exact meaning. Is it a absolute offset to an assigned intersection or a relative offset to the adjacent intersection£¿

Back to the top