[sumo-user] Generating Demand from Counting Data

Hello,

i am trying to generate vehicles for a section of highway. For the detectors, i have data for each hour. With dfrouter, the generated vehicles are generated only at the beginning of a new started hour. This makes the traffic uneven. Tried it with the --randomize-flows option, but that didn't make any difference.

Now I wanted to test flowrouter.py. When I call it in the command line, I only get all options displayed (see picture).

Also tried to call it with %SUMO_HOME%/tools/detector/flowrouter.py with same results

Thanks for all the support

Back to the top