[sumo-user] Rerouting by traci python

Dear SUMO users, hello

I want vehicles to reroute according to the current road conditions probabilistically during the simulation with traci Python.
Also, I would like to modify the weight used for reroute to edgeEffort.

The code of traci Python I wrote is as follows.

while step < 86400:
    traci.simulationStep()
    if traci.simulation.getTime() % 360 == 0:
        for edge in edges:
            if edge.getID() in tazlist:
                traci.edge.setEffort(edge.getID(), traci.edge.getTraveltime(edge.getID()) + 30)
            else:
                traci.edge.setEffort(edge.getID(), traci.edge.getTraveltime(edge.getID()))

        for vehId in traci.simulation.getDepartedIDList():
            traci.vehicle.rerouteEffort(vehId)
    step += 1

I am not sure how the code written in <routing> in sumo.cfg is applied together with the rerouteEffort written in traci Python, and how to apply it through traci Python. I want the following codes to be applied.
weights.random-factor
device.rerouting.period,
device.rerouting.adaptation-steps,
device.rerouting.adaptation-interval,
device.rerouting.with-taz,
device.rerouting.threads,
device.rerouting.synchronize,

You have reviewed my question, thank you very much. I hope you have a great day ahead.
Thank you.

Back to the top