Re: [sumo-user] Average speed of the vehicles

use tripinfo-output and compute the ratio of  routeLength / duration for each vehicle.

Am Di., 28. März 2023 um 14:05 Uhr schrieb 191 000 <rohanverma446@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear community,
I want to get the average speed of each vehicle in my simulation. To be more clear, I want to know what was the average speed of each vehicle (for whole simulation duration) that entered the simulation environment. I know one method to do this to obtain the speed values from fcd output and aggregate it. Is there any other faster/easier way to do it?
Thanks and regards,
Rohan