Re: [sumo-user] Generate a dataset with pedestrian positions

With the suggested option, what you should be getting are 50 pedestrians (not 60) each having a number of walks.
Effektively, each pedestrian will keep walking around the network and you won't really see where one walk ends and another walk starts (if you look at fcd-output).
You can take the position of each pedestrian at some fixed time of your choice to get those locations. (i.e. once per hour by using options --fcd-output fcd.xml --person-device.fcd.period 3600).