[sumo-user] Generate a dataset with pedestrian positions

Hello.

I'm trying to simulate 50 pedestrians walking by some fixed area for 13 hours.
My goal is to get the position (x,y ou geographic location) from every one of them hour by hour. So my simulation has to run with the same 50 pedestrians.

By now, using OSM Web Wizard, I could generate a simulation in my fixed area only for pedestrians by 13 hours. But it's not the same pedestrians - 743 pedestrians were generated.
I tried to repeat the same pedID 13 times, but it didn't work.

How can I run a simulation with the 50 pedestrians for 13 hours getting their position hour by hour?

Best regards,

Back to the top