[sumo-user] Netwrok from PlainXML

Dear all,
I have created a network from scratch by defining PlainXML files. When
I create the network using NETCONVERT everything looks as expected in
the NETEDIT. However, when I let some random cars drive around the
network I realized they get stuck before reaching the bigger nodes and
when I try to create routes, as you can see in the screenshots, the
routes' shapes jump weirdly after those bigger junctions. The
connections look very normal and I am surprised why this is happening.
I also have difficulties converting this network to OpenDrive. Any
ideas why this might happen?

Best,
Sasan